I am taking part in the #sixforsunday feature hosted over at the A Little But A Lot blog. You can find out more and join in here.
This weeks prompt is: 6 Books That Made You FEEL which to be honest could be most books I read so choosing 6 wasn’t too much of a stretch.
My chosen 6, in no particular order, are:
- Eleanor Oliphant is completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- The Flat Share by Beth O’Leary
- Tess of the D’urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
From Anger to Love – these books made me FEEL!
Thanks for reading